Magners Irish Cider 6 Pack Bottles
Click to enlarge
Magners Irish Cider 6 Pack Bottle - $10.99
- Magners contains 4.5% alcohol. Beer generally falls between 3.5% - 4.2%.
- Beer is made from barley, hops, yeast and water. Cider is made from apples.
- Magners is commonly served over ice.
- Magners is the only Irish cider in US.
- Magners is Gluten-Free.
- No artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners have been added to Magners.
- Magners Irish Cider is made with natural ingredients.
Unlike some other ciders, Magners is made using fresh apples. Each one of our 17 carefully selected varieties are grown in our beautiful Irish orchards and local farms. We use only natural products.
- A 12 oz Original Magners cider contains only 125 calories.
- Cider in moderation can have health benefits. Cider has a the same number of antioxidants as wine.
- During the 14th century children were baptized in cider as it was cleaner than water.
- In the 18th century, farm laborers wages were paid in cider.
- By the year 1800, cider was said to be the cure for upset stomach, rheumatic disease, and various other diseases.
-From the producer
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: