Barrell Bourbon New Year Cask Strength 2017
Click to enlarge
Barrell Bourbon New Year Cask Strength 2017 - 57.5%ABV
To date, every release of our bourbon has been a marriage of casks produced in the same distillation season. We do this to highlight different production styles, aging techniques and age expressions. To commemorate the new year we have created one special blend- Barrell Bourbon New Year 2017 Limited Edition. We combined 5-13 year old barrels from several different states, which were distilled and aged using different techniques. We had one goal in mind, to make the most captivating, delicious bourbon we could. We hope you will toast with us to good fortune and the promise that the new year brings.
- A selection of 5, 7, 8, 9 and 13-year old Straight Bourbon Whiskey barrels.
- Separately distilled in Kentucky, Tennessee and Indiana
- Aged in Kentucky, Tennessee and Indiana
- Crafted and bottled in Kentucky
- 117.0 proof cask strength bottling
- Aged in American white oak barrels
- Producer's Note
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: